- Great Britain tops World’s Most Sexist Nation list
- Aaron Hernandez investigated for threatening to kill prison guard
- Putin tells Merkel that Ukraine is on the brink of civil war
- San Antonio mayor to Obama: Give amnesty to illegals with legal families
- NYPD disbands unit that spied on Muslims to go after ‘real bad guys’
- Donald Rumsfeld has ‘no idea’ if he paid taxes correctly
- Bradley Manning named honorary grand marshal of San Francisco Pride parade
- Look out PayPal: Facebook working toward mobile payments system
- U.S. rebukes Iran’s U.N. envoy pick over 1979 embassy attack
- Stoned mom avoids jail after driving 12 miles with baby on roof
By returning to goodness, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Andrew Schwartz
Giving a high-five. Rubbing his girlfriend's hand. Such ordinary acts _ but a milestone for a paralyzed man.
The conventional wisdom that Sen. John Kerry, Massachusetts Democrat, is heir apparent as secretary of state is wrong, Mr. Schwartz said.
"I don't think the Obama administration is in any rush to replace Secretaries Clinton and Panetta," said Andrew Schwartz, senior vice president at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. "They have both distinguished themselves and are incredibly hard acts to follow."