- Gabby Giffords’ gun control push gets high-profile speaker: Bill Clinton
- Tony Blair to warn West: Take sides against radical Islam
- Pfc. Bradley Manning’s name change to Chelsea heads to court
- NYPD’s attempt at positive Twitter outreach campaign proves to be an epic fail
- Michigan man among first in U.S. to get ‘bionic eye’
- JetBlue pilots vote to unionize; 2 previous attempts failed
- Pentagon plans to replace flight crews with ‘full-time’ robots
- Navy’s military dolphins may meet Putin’s porpoises in Black Sea
- Forget the Porsche — it’s the guy with the Prius that attracts the ladies, poll shows
- Fired Russian Facebook CEO says site has fallen in the hands of pro-Putin supporters
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Andrew Schwartz
Giving a high-five. Rubbing his girlfriend's hand. Such ordinary acts _ but a milestone for a paralyzed man.
The conventional wisdom that Sen. John Kerry, Massachusetts Democrat, is heir apparent as secretary of state is wrong, Mr. Schwartz said.
"I don't think the Obama administration is in any rush to replace Secretaries Clinton and Panetta," said Andrew Schwartz, senior vice president at the Center for Strategic and International Studies. "They have both distinguished themselves and are incredibly hard acts to follow."