- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
- HAYDEN: Intelligence, evidence and the case against Russia
- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Andrew Shaw
Patrick Kane managed just one assist in the first four games of the Western Conference finals. The Los Angeles Kings took all time and space away from Chicago's goal-scoring star while pushing the Blackhawks to the brink of elimination.
Kane set up Duncan Keith's tying goal with 8:26 left before scoring the winner with 3:45 to play, propelling the Blackhawks to a 4-3 victory over the Kings in Game 6 on Friday night.
Blackhawks forward Andrew Shaw has been ruled out for Game 2 of the Western Conference final against the Los Angeles Kings.
Chicago Blackhawks center Andrew Shaw is questionable for Wednesday's Game 2 of the Western Conference finals against the Los Angeles Kings because of an apparent right leg injury.
While Los Angeles and Anaheim settle their second-round series with a Game 7 showdown, the Chicago Blackhawks are resting and looking for ways they can play even better in the Western Conference final.
Injured Chicago Blackhawks forward Andrew Shaw will miss his fifth straight game against the Minnesota Wild in the Western Conference semifinal.
The Chicago Blackhawks scratched forwards Andrew Shaw and Brandon Bollig for Game 2 of their playoff series against the Minnesota Wild on Sunday.
Chicago Blackhawks center Andrew Shaw is questionable for Game 2 of the Western Conference semifinals against the Minnesota Wild on Sunday because of a lower body injury.
Andrew Shaw has left the Chicago Blackhawks' playoff game against the Minnesota Wild with an unspecified injury.
First, it was Jonathan Toews on a power play, and then Patrick Sharp got loose on a breakaway. Andrew Shaw tipped one home, and it was all over.
Patrick Kane had his shot all along. Same for his dazzling puck-handling skills and the vision that sees the plays before they happen.
The Chicago Blackhawks are trying get into a groove so they can head into the playoffs firing on all cylinders.
Andrew Shaw stopped a long scoring drought. Jonathan Toews had another big game. The Chicago Blackhawks had 13 players with at least one point.
The offensively challenged and banged-up Detroit Red Wings proved to the defending Stanley Cup champions that they're still tough to beat.
Marian Hossa celebrated his 35th birthday by picking his teammates after an unlucky break.
"Give an opportunity to a guy like that," Shaw said, "and he's going to put it in the back of the net."
"It's huge. You saw what he could do last year when he got hot in the playoffs," Shaw said.