- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
Topic - Andrew Shaw
The Chicago Blackhawks are trying get into a groove so they can head into the playoffs firing on all cylinders.
Andrew Shaw stopped a long scoring drought. Jonathan Toews had another big game. The Chicago Blackhawks had 13 players with at least one point.
The offensively challenged and banged-up Detroit Red Wings proved to the defending Stanley Cup champions that they're still tough to beat.
Marian Hossa celebrated his 35th birthday by picking his teammates after an unlucky break.
Much as they would love to get big contributions from Jonathan Toews and Patrick Kane, the Chicago Blackhawks have shown they can win even when their biggest stars aren't lighting up the scoreboard.
Andrew Shaw popped back up after he was knocked down and skated to the front of the goal to get a deflection on Dave Bolland's tip for the winning score in the Blackhawks' 4-3 victory over the Boston Bruins in the fifth-longest game in the history of the NHL's biggest series.
Bryan Bickell and Michal Handzus scored on consecutive shots in the second period, and Chicago chased goalie Jonathan Quick on its way to a 4-2 victory over the Kings in Game 2 on Sunday night.
Alex Ovechkin has more three-point games in his NHL career than Andrew Shaw has years on this earth. But that didn't stop the Chicago Blackhawks rookie from chirping the Washington Capitals' superstar on Sunday.