- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Topic - Andrew Shaw
Patrick Kane managed just one assist in the first four games of the Western Conference finals. The Los Angeles Kings took all time and space away from Chicago's goal-scoring star while pushing the Blackhawks to the brink of elimination.
Kane set up Duncan Keith's tying goal with 8:26 left before scoring the winner with 3:45 to play, propelling the Blackhawks to a 4-3 victory over the Kings in Game 6 on Friday night.
Blackhawks forward Andrew Shaw has been ruled out for Game 2 of the Western Conference final against the Los Angeles Kings.
Chicago Blackhawks center Andrew Shaw is questionable for Wednesday's Game 2 of the Western Conference finals against the Los Angeles Kings because of an apparent right leg injury.
While Los Angeles and Anaheim settle their second-round series with a Game 7 showdown, the Chicago Blackhawks are resting and looking for ways they can play even better in the Western Conference final.
Injured Chicago Blackhawks forward Andrew Shaw will miss his fifth straight game against the Minnesota Wild in the Western Conference semifinal.
The Chicago Blackhawks scratched forwards Andrew Shaw and Brandon Bollig for Game 2 of their playoff series against the Minnesota Wild on Sunday.
Chicago Blackhawks center Andrew Shaw is questionable for Game 2 of the Western Conference semifinals against the Minnesota Wild on Sunday because of a lower body injury.
Andrew Shaw has left the Chicago Blackhawks' playoff game against the Minnesota Wild with an unspecified injury.
First, it was Jonathan Toews on a power play, and then Patrick Sharp got loose on a breakaway. Andrew Shaw tipped one home, and it was all over.
Patrick Kane had his shot all along. Same for his dazzling puck-handling skills and the vision that sees the plays before they happen.
The Chicago Blackhawks are trying get into a groove so they can head into the playoffs firing on all cylinders.
Andrew Shaw stopped a long scoring drought. Jonathan Toews had another big game. The Chicago Blackhawks had 13 players with at least one point.
The offensively challenged and banged-up Detroit Red Wings proved to the defending Stanley Cup champions that they're still tough to beat.
Marian Hossa celebrated his 35th birthday by picking his teammates after an unlucky break.
Chicago Blackhawks center Andrew Shaw yells as he is surrounded by teammates after scoring in Game 4 of a first-round NHL hockey playoff series in Chicago, Ill. on Wednesday, April 23, 2014.
"I think the odds are in our favor right now," forward Andrew Shaw said. "The last two games have been huge for us. We had a good push, the push we needed."