- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
- Last laugh: Marine vet fires off jokes from the grave with own obituary
- Deportations come mostly from border, DHS chief says
- NATO sends surveillance planes to watch Ukraine
- Climate change not a top concern of Americans, poll shows
- GM faces federal investigation for slow recall that led to 13 deaths
- Iran president reaches out to Oman on friendship tour
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Andrew Shipe
There's no huge shift in buying patterns during the playoffs, though sales of red wines tend to heat up during the cooler month of October, says Mr. Shipe.
But these days it's more likely to be in the main concourse, Mr. Shipe says.