- Libyan prime minister ousted by parliament
- Men’s Wearhouse to buy Jos A Bank for $1.8B
- Boston bomb squad destroys unattended pressure cooker: report
- Colorado rakes in $2 million from January’s marijuana sales
- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Mad dash for Nome: Dallas Seavey wins his second Iditarod dog race
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Andrew Sluckis Jr.
A Massachusetts man is facing charges after he killed a bear in his backyard.
Auburn Police Chief Andrew Sluckis Jr. told the Worcester Telegram & Gazette that Ahlstrand heard a noise, "went back inside, retrieved a shotgun and decided to shoot the bear."