- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Andrew Stanton
Folk rock legend Bob Dylan is releasing the 35th studio album in his 50-year recording career on Sept. 11, Columbia Records announced Tuesday.
The debut of Edgar Rice Burroughs' pulp hero in the Blu-ray format allows viewers an interactive way to appreciate his recent live-action, science-fantasy adventure.
"John Carter" is now officially a flop of galactic proportions.
"John Carter" is directed by Andrew Stanton, the Pixar wiz behind lovingly crafted animated wonders "WALL-E" and "Finding Nemo." Like those movies, "John Carter" offers plenty of computer-generated spectacle. But what "Carter" lacks is heart.
The "Friday Night Lights" are far beyond Taylor Kitsch now. These days, if he sees something bright on the horizon, chances are it is extraterrestrial.
Complete list of 83rd Annual Academy Award nominations announced Tuesday:
"I'd say the emotion is probably the toughest thing especially, it's quite heavy some of the stuff he goes through," he said.
"It's the most boring diet you could think of, really, it was four months before and seven months during, so an eleven-month regimen with that. Good times," he told The Associated Press in an interview. "Training at 4:30 in the morning before you go to work, and then training for the four months before as well. And then during the day, you're training as well before takes."