- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Andrew Stanton Items
Folk rock legend Bob Dylan is releasing the 35th studio album in his 50-year recording career on Sept. 11, Columbia Records announced Tuesday.
The debut of Edgar Rice Burroughs' pulp hero in the Blu-ray format allows viewers an interactive way to appreciate his recent live-action, science-fantasy adventure.
"John Carter" is now officially a flop of galactic proportions.
"John Carter" is directed by Andrew Stanton, the Pixar wiz behind lovingly crafted animated wonders "WALL-E" and "Finding Nemo." Like those movies, "John Carter" offers plenty of computer-generated spectacle. But what "Carter" lacks is heart.
The "Friday Night Lights" are far beyond Taylor Kitsch now. These days, if he sees something bright on the horizon, chances are it is extraterrestrial.
Complete list of 83rd Annual Academy Award nominations announced Tuesday: