- SWAT spends seven hours in standoff with empty home
- U.S. troops told not to eat, drink in front of Muslims during Ramadan
- Iran’s Rouhani: Israel, Islamic State are ‘tumors derived from the same origin’
- Rep. Tim Murphy: GOP knew HealthCare.gov would be an ‘unmitigated disaster’
- Political speak: Planned Parenthood dumps ‘pro-choice’ for ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
Latest Andrew Stanton Items
Folk rock legend Bob Dylan is releasing the 35th studio album in his 50-year recording career on Sept. 11, Columbia Records announced Tuesday.
"John Carter" is directed by Andrew Stanton, the Pixar wiz behind lovingly crafted animated wonders "WALL-E" and "Finding Nemo." Like those movies, "John Carter" offers plenty of computer-generated spectacle. But what "Carter" lacks is heart.
The "Friday Night Lights" are far beyond Taylor Kitsch now. These days, if he sees something bright on the horizon, chances are it is extraterrestrial.