- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Andrew Studebaker
"I think what we try to do is explain the unexplainable," said Chiefs linebacker Andy Studebaker, who was close to Perkins as well. "This is such an unexplainable event that I don't think we could easily get through it with a single-sentence explanation."
"Opening weekend is always intense," said linebacker Andy Studebaker. "But you put it on Monday night, and in a new stadium, and make it a division game _ it just keeps notching up and up and up with everything you add."