- Ohio university quiz implies atheists are naturally smarter than Christians
- Rep. Henry Cuellar on border crisis: ‘Playing defense on the one-yard line’
- Activists vow to occupy fast-food restaurants to get higher pay
- Rep. Luis Gutierrez: Senate Dems wary of immigration politics
- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Andrew West
Two California men each have been sentenced to eight years in prison for transporting minor girls from northern California to work as prostitutes in Las Vegas.
A former business partner has agreed to testify against an Ohio lawmaker who is accused of misleading investors about a company's financial status and using their money to help fund his political campaign.
A northern California man faces at least 10 years in prison after pleading guilty to bringing a girl to Las Vegas to work as a prostitute.
"Eli Manning is the greatest fourth-quarter comeback quarterback ever," said Andrew West, 28, of Manhattan.
"Overall, it was a great game for both teams, but the Giants sort of pulled it out," West said.