- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Andrew Zimmern
Reports of a plane ablaze at Boston's Logan International Airport turned out to be a training exercise for firefighters.
Andrew Zimmern already knows what he wants for the final course in a career built on a penchant for chowing unusual foods _ a helping of politics.
"I want to help people," he said. "You have to do something for other people while on this earth."
"I'm going to run for public office in Minnesota," Mr. Zimmern, star of Travel Channel's "Bizarre Foods With Andrew Zimmern," said during an interview with the Associated Press on Thursday at the South Beach Wine and Food Festival. "What level? I don't know. But I don't want to be a celebrity governor or anything like that."