- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Andrew Items
A woman has died in an eastern Iowa mobile home fire.
CONVERSE JUDSON 52, ALLEN 41
DALLAS KIMBALL 60, BEAUMONT CENTRAL 56
Warren and Hinds counties are going to designate local roads on both sides of the Big Black River after a man credited with saving lives after the 1939 Clear Creek bridge disaster.
Increased class sizes and staff cuts despite higher enrollments in 14 school districts across the state show New York is failing to adequately fund public education, advocates and lawmakers said Monday.
Oftentimes, confronting the monster under the bed only to discover that it's not such a monster after all is the best approach. The same could also possibly be said about confronting the issue most people don't want to talk about - suicide, specifically suicide prevention and awareness.
Chatting in the living room one night, Ron Orr gave his 15-year-old son Andrew a choice: He could stick with the Boy Scouts of America and his mission to become an Eagle Scout, or he could join Trail Life USA - the new Christian-based alternative that excludes openly gay boys.
A central Pennsylvania woman will serve up to 28 years behind bars stemming from the severe abuse and death of her 6-week-old son.
Recent editorials from West Virginia newspapers: