- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Andrew Items
It wasn't the Canyon of Heroes and there wasn't as much tickertape, but that didn't seem to bother about 30,000 New York Giants fans who flocked to MetLife Stadium Tuesday to celebrate the team's Super Bowl victory over New England.
A Turkish court on Thursday filed charges against Britain's Duchess of York for secretly filming orphanages in the country.
Queen Elizabeth II emphasized the importance of family in her Christmas message this year and her grandchildren brought some Christmas cheer to her husband, Prince Philip, as he recovered in a hospital after a heart procedure.
Queen Elizabeth II emphasized the importance of family in her Christmas message this year, and her grandchildren brought some Christmas cheer to her husband, Prince Philip, as he recovered in a hospital after a heart procedure.
Finally, the conversation changes.
The Academy Award statuette that Orson Welles won for the original screenplay of "Citizen Kane" was auctioned for more than $861,000 Tuesday in Los Angeles, the Associated Press reports.
Britain's Prince Harry has said he will be deployed to Afghanistan for a second time _ almost four years after his previous secret mission was cut short when details leaked, according to a newspaper report Wednesday.
Virginia tight end Colter Phillips was injured last week, but Cavaliers coach Mike London said he "wouldn't even try" to keep Phillips off the plane this weekend.
Skateboarders from around the globe rolled into Washington on Sunday to compete for one of the sport's biggest cash prizes and properly scuff up the city's newest skate park.