- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Andrey Semenov
Ron Curry's layup with 27 seconds left lifted James Madison to a 64-62 victory over UNC Wilmington on Saturday.
Marcus Thornton scored 26 Sunday as William & Mary escaped a wild finish at James Madison 81-79.
Andrey Semenov scored all nine of his points in the second half with two consecutive three-point possessions in the final minutes to lead James Madison over Northeastern 49-46 on Wednesday night.
Ryan Pearson scored 29 points and made a key block late to help George Mason to an 89-79 victory over James Madison on Saturday.