- Student protester shot, killed amid Venezuela unrest
- ‘Between Two Ferns’ director rushes to Obama’s defense, blasts O’Reilly
- Marine springs into action, runs down and tackles alleged Boston purse snatcher
- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
By Emily Miller
Obama is losing the debate on gun ownership, concealed-carry permits
Topic - Andy Bagnato
Fiesta Bowl spokesman Andy Bagnato said the bowl "has and will continue to cooperate with any governmental agency or body" looking into the disclosures made in last week's report.
"Phoenix is so spread out that it tends to swallow up big events like this," said Fiesta Bowl spokesman Andy Bagnato, who grew up in the area. "It's a great city for putting on big events and people who want a piece of those big events know where to come."