- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Andy Cohen
Andy Cohen loves pop culture about as much as he loves to talk. Now he'll be talking pop culture even more for a five-week run on SiriusXM.
The creators of "South Park," the animated show known for its crude language and lampooning hot-button social issues, are about to whack the video game world with "The Stick of Truth."
Bravo is cleaning house.
He said he wants the show to pick up where his book, "Most Talkative: Stories From the Front Lines of Pop Culture," left off.
While Mr. Cohen is busy, he said he doesn't think he's approaching Ryan Seacrest territory.