- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Topic - Andy Cohen
Television executive and personality Andy Cohen has more to spill about the glamorous life.
Andy Cohen loves pop culture about as much as he loves to talk. Now he'll be talking pop culture even more for a five-week run on SiriusXM.
The creators of "South Park," the animated show known for its crude language and lampooning hot-button social issues, are about to whack the video game world with "The Stick of Truth."
Bravo is cleaning house.
He said he wants the show to pick up where his book, "Most Talkative: Stories From the Front Lines of Pop Culture," left off.
While Mr. Cohen is busy, he said he doesn't think he's approaching Ryan Seacrest territory.