- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Tea partiers turn on Capitol Hill budget deal
By Donald Lambro
Growth spikes are little more than trend-free anomalies
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Andy Cohen
The contest that will decide the next Miss Universe was narrowed to five women Wednesday night, including Miss USA, Miss Brazil and Miss Philippines.
Miss USA Olivia Culpo is one of 16 contestants advancing to the finals of the 2012 Miss Universe contest.
Women from around the world squared off Wednesday night for the right to be called Miss Universe, as celebrity judges descended on the red carpet and brought some extra sparkle to the Las Vegas Strip.
Women from around the world are preparing to don evening gowns, show their interview skills and strut in swimsuits on Wednesday in hopes of becoming the next Miss Universe.
As promised, Jimmy Kimmel moved forward with plans to tape his Tuesday show in Brooklyn.
The creators of "South Park," the animated show known for its crude language and lampooning hot-button social issues, are about to whack the video game world with "The Stick of Truth."
Andy Cohen loves pop culture about as much as he loves to talk. Now he'll be talking pop culture even more for a five-week run on SiriusXM.
A parade of beauty queens in swimsuits and evening gowns are competing to become the next Miss USA in Las Vegas.
A treasure hunt devised by composer Stephen Sondheim prompted hundreds of people, including Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick, to scamper through the dinosaur section of the American Museum of Natural History on Monday night.
Mike Tyson is taken with a new kind of sparring these days.
Bravo is cleaning house.
The feminine dynamics will play out upon "the nexus of politics, society, and even race," while a purse-load of explorations explore "how the proximity to political power dictates where one fits within Beltway society," promises Bravo, on confirming that 'The Real Housewives of D.C.' is set to premiere Aug. 5.
He said he wants the show to pick up where his book, "Most Talkative: Stories From the Front Lines of Pop Culture," left off.
While Mr. Cohen is busy, he said he doesn't think he's approaching Ryan Seacrest territory.