- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Andy Cohen
Andy Cohen loves pop culture about as much as he loves to talk. Now he'll be talking pop culture even more for a five-week run on SiriusXM.
The creators of "South Park," the animated show known for its crude language and lampooning hot-button social issues, are about to whack the video game world with "The Stick of Truth."
Bravo is cleaning house.
He said he wants the show to pick up where his book, "Most Talkative: Stories From the Front Lines of Pop Culture," left off.
While Mr. Cohen is busy, he said he doesn't think he's approaching Ryan Seacrest territory.