- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Andy Dalton Items
First playoff game, first postseason win in Houston Texans history.
Andre Johnson hugged his coach at the end of Houston's first playoff victory — a moment a decade in the making.
Detroit Lions star receiver Calvin Johnson joined his teammates on the field Thursday for the first time this week ahead of Saturday night's playoff game at New Orleans.
For Greg Jennings, being able to run again was nice.
Two rematches of regular-season games will highlight the wild-card round, which was set up when Cincinnati grabbed the final AFC spot Sunday and Atlanta moved ahead of Detroit in the NFC.
Sparked by Victor Cruz, New York's newest football star, the Giants won the NFC East title Sunday night by beating the Dallas Cowboys in their showdown in the final game of the regular season.
The Ravens clinched a title and headed home, which is the only place they want to be at this time of the season.
Arizona defensive tackle Darnell Dockett has been fined $15,000 by the NFL for hitting Cincinnati quarterback Andy Dalton below the knees last weekend and another $15,000 for a horse-collar tackle on Bengals running back Bernard Scott.
One of the fears at the end of the 4 1/2-month lockout was how much all the missed practice and meeting time would affect rookies.