- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- State Department: ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
- George W. Bush penning biography of father
- Israel vows to destroy Hamas tunnels
- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Andy Levitre
The first week of NFL free agency isn't over yet, and it's already becoming difficult to keep track of who's coming and going.
Ready to start at his third different position this season, Buffalo Bills guard, tackle and now new starting center Andy Levitre is pretty sure he could fill in anywhere.
"It's really important," guard Andy Levitre said. "If you get a team thinking you're just going to be throwing the ball all the time, and you can be successful with some run plays, you can get some big plays in there. I think we've had a few big plays like that this year so far."
"Ultimately, that was my goal, but it wasn't a huge goal because you've got to make the steps in order to get there," he said. "I was just trying to get a chance to play football somewhere, you know?"