- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Andy Newman
"People are very apprehensive about making long-term reservations until they see a resolution where they put the plug in the hole at the bottom of the ocean," he said.
Andy Newman, a spokesman for the Florida Keys Tourism Council, said one traveler from Arkansas called because she'd seen pictures of "no swimming" signs.