- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Andy Oleksy
Twenty-eight regular-season games with the Caps complete, Oleksy will play his first in the Stanley Cup playoffs this week against the New York Rangers. It's fair to say no one saw this coming.
"I was kind of shocked and kind of not," Andy Oleksy said.
"I give him full credit for what he did," said Andy, who credited wife Sue and her mother with telling him to let his son dictate his direction. "I wasn't the first one to encourage him, but once he did it, he had our support a thousand percent."