- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
- Texas seizes polygamist Warren Jeffs’ 1,600-acre ranch
- Publisher unveils Hillary Clinton’s new memoir — ‘Hard Choices’
- Britain’s Labour Party hires David Axelrod — but can’t spell his name
- Washington and Lee law students demand ban on Confederate flag, say Gen. Lee was racist
- Prosecutors seek arrest warrant for ferry captain in South Korea
- Ann Coulter takes up ‘Mitt Romney for President’ chant again
- Mount Everest avalanche kills a dozen Sherpa guides
Topic - Andy Oleksy
Twenty-eight regular-season games with the Caps complete, Oleksy will play his first in the Stanley Cup playoffs this week against the New York Rangers. It's fair to say no one saw this coming.
"I was kind of shocked and kind of not," Andy Oleksy said.
"I give him full credit for what he did," said Andy, who credited wife Sue and her mother with telling him to let his son dictate his direction. "I wasn't the first one to encourage him, but once he did it, he had our support a thousand percent."