- Man arrested in car bomb plot at Kansas airport
- Prison inmates take up ‘Knockout’ game, target female officers
- U.S. Army hails success with drone-shooting laser
- John Kerry: Israel-Palestinian peace deal paved for April
- India diplomat who touts women’s rights busted for $3 wage to nanny
- MSNBC host Ed Schultz paid $252K by unions in 2012-2013
- Korean War memorial ordered to take down Christian cross
- Billy Graham near death, ‘close to going home to be with the Lord’
- SeaTac, Wash.: City’s new $15 minimum wage heads to court
- Obama mulls support for Islamists in Syria, with conditions
Latest Andy Reid Items
Alex Smith and Jamaal Charles make the headlines for the Kansas City Chiefs and rightfully so. The quarterback and running back are the biggest names on one of the NFL's surprise teams.
While the Redskins' players and coaches seek to snap a four-game losing streak against the Chiefs, Washington's front office will be in evaluation mode.
Jamaal Charles is about as difficult to catch in the locker room as he is in the open field, where he routinely makes defenders look foolish with his swiveling hips and world-class speed.
Mike Shanahan, Kyle Shanahan and Robert Griffin III continue to field questions about their commitment and trust in each other. It has been a theme that has dogged the Redskins since late last season when Griffin first injured his right knee.
The Kansas City Chiefs came out of it with their record finally sullied yet their pride still fully intact.
The Kansas City Chiefs only intend to lose to the Denver Broncos once, and that thought goes beyond the rematch between AFC West rivals in two weeks at Arrowhead Stadium.
The Denver Broncos stamped themselves as the AFC's top team by ending Kansas City's perfect run.
Even before he was hired in January, Chiefs coach Andy Reid watched tapes from every game that Kansas City played last season, including both matchups with the Broncos.
Bowe was pulled over for speeding Sunday in the Kansas City suburb of Riverside. Police said an officer smelled "a strong odor of marijuana from inside of the vehicle," and a search using a police dog found Bowe's wallet with two containers that the officer suspected was marijuana.