- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
- Iraq mulls law to let men marry 8-year-old girls
Latest Andy Reid Items
Michael Vick remains the starting quarterback in Philadelphia, for now.
Michael Vick was defeated on the field, and looked beaten on the podium, all but resigned to the fact that his games as the Eagles quarterback are numbered.
Asante Samuel stared directly at his former team's sideline and started trash-talking right after the coin toss. By the fourth quarter, Samuel was dancing on the field between plays.
Being the NFL's only unbeaten team has its perks _ at least this week.
Officials are planning to release details regarding the investigation into the death of Garrett Reid, the son of Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid.
A coroner said Thursday that an accidental heroin overdose killed Garrett Reid, the son of Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid.
An accidental heroin overdose killed Garrett Reid, the son of Philadelphia Eagles coach Andy Reid, a coroner said Thursday.
The family of Garrett Reid says the results of his Aug. 5 death by an accidental overdose of heroin have confirmed what they expected.
Only in the NFL could a team be nearly halfway through the season before it bumps into a division rival. It's like having to wait until the second year of "Breaking Bad" to see Tio ring his bell. So it goes in pro football, which likes to build its drama slowly -- and, oh yes, make it harder for clubs to mail in games in the final weeks. (There are only 16 of them, after all.)