- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Andy Reid Items
Poor tackling, careless ball security and mental mistakes are a recipe for disaster in the NFL.
The Philadelphia Eagles are reeling as they prepare to visit FedEx Field on Sunday, scrambling to save their season after a 1-4 start.
Michael Vick's passes are landing in defender's hands at an alarming rate.
Andy Reid watched film of his team's latest loss and came away feeling a little more positive.
Running back Fred Jackson combined for 196 yards from scrimmage and a touchdown, and linebacker Nick Barnett had two of the Buffalo Bills' four interceptions off Michael Vick in a 31-24 victory Sunday over the Philadelphia Eagles.
Life is pretty sweet for your average D.C. sports fan these days. The Washington Redskins are riding a division-leading 3-1 record into the bye week, and the Capitals are ready to kick off their season with legitimate title hopes on the line.
If embattled Eagles defensive coordinator Juan Castillo is feeling the heat from his unit blowing three consecutive fourth-quarter leads, he's clearly not showing it.
They are tied together, Leslie Frazier and Donovan McNabb, by a 13-year relationship that helped bring the veteran quarterback to Minnesota back in July.
Humbled by an awful start, the Philadelphia Eagles are ready to bury that "Dream Team" label.