- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Andy Reid Items
The Denver Broncos stamped themselves as the AFC's top team by ending Kansas City's perfect run.
Even before he was hired in January, Chiefs coach Andy Reid watched tapes from every game that Kansas City played last season, including both matchups with the Broncos.
Bowe was pulled over for speeding Sunday in the Kansas City suburb of Riverside. Police said an officer smelled "a strong odor of marijuana from inside of the vehicle," and a search using a police dog found Bowe's wallet with two containers that the officer suspected was marijuana.
Dwayne Bowe deftly avoided the locker room full of prying TV cameras, finally emerging onto the Kansas City Chiefs' practice field Wednesday as if nothing was amiss.
Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe will play Sunday night against Denver after his arrest for speeding and possession of marijuana over the weekend, a person familiar with the situation told The Associated Press.
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver Dwayne Bowe was arrested outside Kansas City over the weekend on charges of speeding and possessing marijuana, throwing his status for a pivotal AFC West showdown against the Denver Broncos into question.
Police in suburban Kansas City say the Chiefs receiver was pulled over for speeding late Sunday and that an officer smelled marijuana in the car. The officer found a bag holding Bowe's wallet and two small containers of what the officer suspected was marijuana.
Nine weeks into a season hardly is a time to select winners for the prestigious awards The Associated Press will hand out on the NFL Honors show the night before the Super Bowl. So much can (and will) change over the next two months.
Perfect as coach Andy Reid's Kansas City Chiefs have been _ well, record-wise, anyway, at 9-0 _ they are well aware that the offense has been mediocre and the schedule has been forgiving.