- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Activist court cooks up a new rule to undermine religion
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Andy Riemer
Indiana's slogan is the "Quest for 8," a nod to the Hoosiers' dominant men's soccer history while eying an eighth national title. Georgetown's only slogan all season was "Red Bull" – as in reach Red Bull Arena for the Big East championships.
"We joke that we claim to be the funniest team in the country, often in the back of the bus when we're laughing with each other," Georgetown forward Andy Riemer said. "But additionally, we have a professional environment every time we train and go out on that field. I think that allows coach Wiese to not be the rah-rah type."