- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Andy Samberg Items
Days before the Academy Awards celebrates the finest in film, unite4:good honored the success of individuals serving the global movement for humanity, from stars to everyday visionaries.
It's not so much "goodbye" as "taking a break."
Seth Meyers has departed "Saturday Night Live," just weeks before he begins his new job as host of "Late Night."
After a while it grew monotonous: a steady stream of Golden Globe winners declaring surprise.
The Golden Globes offered a fond farewell to AMC's epic tale of meth kingpin Walter White on Sunday, honoring it as television's best drama and giving Bryan Cranston the top acting award.
Despite the proven talents of first-time feature director Genndy Tartakovsky ("Dexter's Laboratory"), writers Peter Baynham ("Arthur Christmas") and "SNL" vet Robert Smigel, and a voice cast headed by Adam Sandler and Andy Samberg, the collaboration falls flat virtually from the get-go, serving up half-hearted sight gags that have a habit of landing with an ominous thud.
"Saturday Night Live" is adding three new performers for the upcoming season after the departures of Kristen Wiig and Andy Samberg.
PBS' "Masterpiece" drama showcase is getting a fashionable new supporter.
After four seasons, Abby Elliott is not returning to "Saturday Night Live."