- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
Latest Andy Serkis Items
Tintin always is flawless, courageous and heroic _ right up to the point of being cartoonesque.
What does it take to commit murder? In "Brighton Rock," not much.
A look at the Oscar-winning actress' 10 most notable films
Apes have climbed to the top rung of the weekend box office.
Part reboot, part origin story, "Rise of the Planet of the Apes" is the first "Planet of the Apes" film to take place amid the trappings of contemporary human society.
How do you turn the stuffy subject of fine art into a television show with popular appeal? In 1969, British art historian Kenneth Clark succeeded by relating his personal views on painting and sculpture and explaining how the works reflected their times. His BBC series, simply called "Civilisation," still holds up as an erudite yet accessible primer on Western European culture.