- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Andy Warhol Items
A trove of memorabilia from Studio 54 is going up for bid in an auction that is resurrecting those long-ago nights at the iconic 1970s clubhouse with a legacy greater than its lifespan.
Was Salvador Dali _ who proclaimed himself a genius and "divine" _ one of the world's greatest artists or one of the world's biggest showoffs?
It's art that tempts you. All those "do not touch" signs are essential.
The first in a series of live and online auctions to raise money for the Andy Warhol Foundation for the Visual Arts in New York collected over $17 million Monday.
Francois Nars had Andy Warhol coffee table books in his living room and Yves Saint Laurent in his closet growing up in the `70s in the south of France.
Britain's Royal Collection Trust is going pop art with the purchase of four famous Andy Warhol portraits of Queen Elizabeth II.
Britain's Royal Collection Trust has gone pop art with the purchase of four famous Andy Warhol portraits of Queen Elizabeth II.
Britain's Royal Collection Trust has gone Pop Art with the purchase of four famous Andy Warhol portraits of Queen Elizabeth II.
A collection of more than 400 recently rediscovered prints in which Dennis Hopper documented the U.S. arts scene of the mid-1960s, the civil rights movement and much more is going on show in Berlin — an exhibition that his children say offers an intimate glimpse at his youth.