- Malaysia Airlines pilots sometimes left cockpit door unlocked: U.S. businessman
- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
By David A. Clarke Jr.
Blame Washington's intelligence failure, not lack of police
Topic - Andy
Eight-year-old Myles Eckert found $20 in a parking lot, but it didn't last long. He gave the money to a soldier who reminded him of his father "in heaven."
Connecticut lawmakers are considering ways to raise public awareness of dangerous medical conditions that have afflicted student athletes: concussions and cardiac arrests.
Michael Vick took a pay cut and had to compete for his job when he returned to the Eagles.
Hoffman, of Atkinson, Neb., has won the hearts of fans and everyone in the football program for his courageous bout with brain cancer. Players from the Red and White squads left their sidelines and followed Jack into the end zone to mob him and lift him on their shoulders after his 69-yard touchdown.
Take my advice: Read "40 Days to a Joy-Filled Life: Living the 4:8 Principle." It's a short little book, written by best-selling author and life-coach Tommy Newberry, and it just might change your life.
Barbra Streisand would really rather relax than star in a movie.
German pastor Gabriele Stangl says she will never forget the harrowing confession she heard in 1999. A woman said she had been brutally raped, got pregnant and had a baby. Then she killed it and buried it in the woods near Berlin.
Tom Hanks, Halle Berry and their cast mates have put in some serious overtime on their genre-bending film "Cloud Atlas."
Two battle-scarred veterans of Arizona's often vicious wars over immigration and the border are drawing fresh fire as they prepare for what may be their last campaign together.
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band are set to go on the road in 2012.
Former Predator Wade Belak, an enforcer who had played with five NHL teams before retiring in March, was found dead Wednesday in Toronto. He was 35.
Jorge Posada is not sure whether he will play after this season.
"Toy Story 3" is about to set another box office record for The Walt Disney Co.
"Toy Story 3" is now the highest-grossing animated film of all time.
When former Baltimore Orioles catcher Johnny Oates took his family to visit the Hall of Fame, his son, Andy, a young boy at the time, was stunned when they stopped at the exhibit for Hank Aaron.