- George Zimmerman will not be charged in domestic dispute
- Russian officials press bilateral U.S. trade deal
- Selfies at Funerals blog creator retires after Obama flub: ‘Our work here is done’
- New Obama adviser Podesta is against Keystone but will steer clear of pipeline deliberations
- 40 Australian adults, children found in ‘one of the worst accounts of incest ever made public’
- Venezuela’s Maduro calls on student ‘price vigilantes’ to hit the streets, report businesses
- Atheists smug as Hindus join Satanists to demand display at Oklahoma Statehouse
- Bow before Valkyrie, NASA’s ‘superhero robot’ entry in DARPA challenge
- 10-year-old Pennsylvania boy suspended for pretend bow-and-arrow shooting
- Budget deal exposes GOP divisions; conservatives slam tax hikes, vague cuts
Latest Andy Items
Michael Vick took a pay cut and had to compete for his job when he returned to the Eagles.
Hoffman, of Atkinson, Neb., has won the hearts of fans and everyone in the football program for his courageous bout with brain cancer. Players from the Red and White squads left their sidelines and followed Jack into the end zone to mob him and lift him on their shoulders after his 69-yard touchdown.
Take my advice: Read "40 Days to a Joy-Filled Life: Living the 4:8 Principle." It's a short little book, written by best-selling author and life-coach Tommy Newberry, and it just might change your life.
Barbra Streisand would really rather relax than star in a movie.
German pastor Gabriele Stangl says she will never forget the harrowing confession she heard in 1999. A woman said she had been brutally raped, got pregnant and had a baby. Then she killed it and buried it in the woods near Berlin.
Tom Hanks, Halle Berry and their cast mates have put in some serious overtime on their genre-bending film "Cloud Atlas."
Two battle-scarred veterans of Arizona's often vicious wars over immigration and the border are drawing fresh fire as they prepare for what may be their last campaign together.
Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band are set to go on the road in 2012.
Former Predator Wade Belak, an enforcer who had played with five NHL teams before retiring in March, was found dead Wednesday in Toronto. He was 35.