- Obama downplays IRS scandal, blames Obamacare rollout on ‘outdated’ agencies
- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
Latest Angel Cabrera Items
Jason Day and fellow countryman Marc Leishman are halfway to delivering Australia a first green jacket.
As many players fought to just stay at par Friday, a former champion was lining the birdies up on a string.
Sixteen players have won major championships since Tiger Woods got his last one.
The first tee shot clattered through a pair of pines on the left side of the 13th fairway, finally landing on the wrong side of Rae's Creek. Tiger Woods tried again, and this wasn't any better. Fans peered across the fairway and only heard the ball rifle through some bushes.
Notable pairings include Tiger Woods with Luke Donald and Scott Piercy at 10:45 a.m., and 2012 Masters champion Bubba Watson with Ian Poulter and Steven Fox at 10:34.
The 93 players who have qualified and are expected to compete in the 77th Masters, to be played April 11-14 at Augusta National Golf Club. Players listed in only first category for which they are eligible. One spot still open for the winner of the Texas Open if not eligible.