- Pennsylvania Rep. Chaka Fattah vows to fight federal subpoena
- Ron Paul: CIA spying is a result of a distrustful, big government
- Mike Huckabee: Opposing abortion is ‘how we save this republic’
- Obama pitches to middle class with overtime pay action
- Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee claims Constitution is 400 years old
- Unemployment, job creation top biggest problems in America: poll
- Twitter crashes for second time in nine days
- Charles Manson associate Bruce Davis granted parole
- Israeli warplanes pound 29 Palestinian sites in Gaza: ‘Direct hits’ confirmed
- Eric Holder to give thumbs-up to drop jail time for drug offenders
Latest angel mccoughtry Items
American women dominated the competition in London, winning 58 of their country's 104 medals. Of the 46 U.S. gold medals, women or women's teams won 29 of them. It's a feat that seems particularly fitting, as June 23 marked the 40th anniversary of Title IX, a piece of legislation that granted more equal access to women and girls in sports.
Coach Geno Auriemma is looking for little ways to improve an already dominant U.S.women's basketball team.
Tina Charles and Candace Parker each had double-doubles and Angel McCoughtry provided a spark off the bench to help the U.S. women's team overcome a sloppy performance Saturday to beat Croatia 81-56 in their Olympic opener.
There isn't a likely franchise player in WNBA draft on Monday, such as Candace Parker, Angel McCoughtry, Tina Charles and Maya Moore _ the No. 1 picks the last four years.
When Erika de Souza decided to leave the Atlanta Dream in the middle of the WNBA playoffs to help her native Brazil qualify for the Olympics, Lindsey Harding and the rest of the Dream managed to get by.
Minnesota coach Cheryl Reeve noticed at the All-Star break that teams in the league were taking a difference view of her Lynx.
The Braves blew it. The Falcons are struggling. The Thrashers are gone. The Hawks? Who knows when they'll play another game.
Improved scoring balance has the Atlanta Dream peaking at the right time.
A look at the two WNBA conference finals series, which start Thursday: