- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Angel Pagán Items
Michael Morse rewarded his manager for giving him a rare day off.
Allen Craig is regaining his form at the plate.
Michael Morse homered and drove in three runs, Pablo Sandoval homered and scored twice, lifting the San Francisco Giants to a 6-5 win over the St. Louis Cardinals on Thursday night in the opener of a four-game series.
Despite his various struggles over the last three years, Tim Lincecum always likes facing the Atlanta Braves.
Yusmeiro Petit had all of an hour to prepare for his spot start, and he hadn't thrown off a mound for seven days while only playing catch. There was no time to study San Diego's hitters, either.
Just as Eric Stults figured, the San Francisco Giants came out aggressive from the first pitch.
Brandon Crawford's first splash hit came at a most opportune time.
For the second time in four games, the Arizona Diamondbacks couldn't hold a lead.
The Dominicans have their crown, at last. Dominican Republic President Danilo Medina understood the magnitude of this victory, and made sure to call right away to offer his congratulations after his countrymen won 3-0 on Tuesday night.