- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
Topic - Angela Alsobrooks
A Crofton man who was hospitalized after police said he made threats to open fire at his former workplace will be charged with one misdemeanor count of telephone misuse, Prince George’s County police and prosecutors announced Wednesday.
State's Attorney Angela Alsobrooks announced her intention to seek the death penalty for Bellard when she took office in 2011.
County Executive Rushern L. Baker, a Democrat, and Prince George's State's Attorney Angela Alsobrooks, a Democrat, are scheduled to endorse Mr. Davis for the vacant District 6 council seat at an event Tuesday morning in Capitol Heights, said campaign spokesman Sasha Desrouleaux, according to City State: Morning Roundup →