- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Angela Betancourt
Can't figure out how to dress as a binder full of women for Halloween? There's always Big Bird, the other star of the presidential debates.
Stressed out about the office Christmas party or your neighbor's drop-in bash for New Year's Eve?
"I grew up on Sesame Street and I think that PBS deserves all the funds it can get," said Betancourt, 30. "We all feel the same way."
"The life of the party is the initiator," she declared. "Be the first to start dancing. Ask the disc jockey for a special request and get on the dance floor. Be the first to start singing and get everyone to join along. Start a conga line!"