- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Angela Bryant
The attorney for Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant asked prosecutors Tuesday not to pursue charges against his client, who was arrested after allegedly attacking his mother during an argument.
With training camp just two weeks away, Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant is in trouble again.
"I can't keep letting him do this," she said on the tape.