- ‘I Am Alive’ app gains popularity in terror-ravaged Lebanon
- Gun giveaways gain popularity among Republican candidates
- S.C. hospital worker slapped with $525 federal fine for refilling $0.89 soda
- Teen from ‘Jihad Jane’ plot becomes youngest ever to serve time on U.S. terror charges
- Iranian woman forgives son’s killer at the gallows
- Nebraska principal sorry for ‘don’t tattle’ flier
- Illinois readies to spend $100M for Obama museum in Chicago
- John Edwards back in court — this time as a lawyer for Va. boy’s malpractice case
- Covered California reports more than 200K in overtime Obamacare sign-ups
- Thanks, Chuck: Hagel says U.S. sending Ukraine sleeping mats, helmets
By Tammy Bruce
Team Obama's bizarre behavior helps Gitmo terrorists foil justice
Topic - Angela Cruz
Montgomery County police are investigating reports of speed camera vandalism an average of once every week, with the most recent incident involving three cameras, spray paint and swastikas.
A white box truck rammed into a tree in Wheaton Monday morning, causing it to topple onto an SUV, Montgomery County police said.
Sgt. Stirkens called police to report the incident immediately after he shot his son, Montgomery County police spokeswoman Angela Cruz said.
She said another instance of speed camera tampering was reported Tuesday, and while she would not elaborate on the damage, Ms. Cruz said police did not believe the vandalism was related to Wednesday night's graffiti.