- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Latest Angela Gheorghiu Items
Kristine Opolais was such a hit at her Metropolitan Opera debut that she got bopped on the head.
Angela Gheorghiu is out of the Metropolitan Opera's new production of Gounod's "Faust" that shifts the opera to the 20th century, another cancellation in a tempestuous career following her withdrawal for an entire run of "Romeo et Juliette" that began last week.
Before dying on stage, the lead singers in the Metropolitan Opera's production of Gounod's "Romeo et Juliette" get sick.
High-class hokum it may be, but when "Adriana Lecouvreur" is cast with terrific singers and staged with old-fashioned opulence, who cares?