- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Angela Hill Items
A 26-year-old man has been charged with aggravated murder in the 2011 shooting deaths of a retired Utah couple.
Four months after she started work, Carey Wright's position as Mississippi's state superintendent of education is official.
Utah prosecutors expect to file homicide and other charges against a suspect in the 2011 slaying of an elderly couple in Mount Pleasant after authorities in Nevada are done trying him on other counts related to a two-state crime rampage, Sanpete County Attorney Brody Keisel said Thursday.
Mississippi Superintendent of Education Carey Wright is one step closer to being confirmed to her post.