- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Angela Marie Buchanan
Latest Angela Marie Buchanan Items
Mitt Romney collected the endorsements Wednesday of the architect of Arizona's immigration-crackdown law, completing a journey that has taken him from lukewarm support of legalization to the Republican presidential field's most ardent opponent of amnesty.
Conservative activist Bay Buchanan endorsed Mitt Romney's presidential bid Friday, saying that the former Massachusetts governor is the kind of person that voters can trust in the White House.
There's a "tea party" candidate running for governor in Colorado this fall, but with three weeks to go in the campaign, it's not entirely clear who it is.
SHELDON, Iowa — After a 30-minute, immigration-packed stump speech, Republican presidential candidate Tom Tancredo figured that he was done talking, but his campaign chairwoman wouldn't let him sit down until he assured supporters here of his perfect 30-year voting record on pro-life issues.
THE WASHINGTON TIMES