- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - Angela Sailor
The Republican National Committee's top outreach official, hired to make help make the party younger and more diverse, hasn't voted in a Republican primary election of any kind since before 2000, The Washington Times has learned.
Mrs. Sailor said in an e-mail exchange that information from the the Prince William County elections office was not accurate but did not address the records showing her voting in the Democratic primary.
She wrote: "Thanks for bringing this to my attention so that we are able to get this information corrected. The contract on my home and deed show that our home and land were built and purchased in 2005 (public record) when we first moved to Prince William County."