- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Angela Stanford Items
A beaming Michelle Wie explained her oversized visor as a necessary new addition after recently discovering wrinkles at age 24, then good-naturedly defended her unique, hunched-over putting stroke because Jack Nicklaus uses it.
Michelle Wie rallied from four strokes back entering the day to shoot a 5-under 67 on Saturday and win the LPGA LOTTE Championship.
Angela Stanford shot a 5-under 67 on Friday to open a four-stroke lead after three rounds of the LPGA LOTTE Championship in breezy Hawaii.
K.J. Choi's early tee time and quick start moved him to the top of the rain-delayed RBC Heritage on Friday.
Angela Stanford shot an 8-under 64 on a wind-swept course to take a one-stroke lead after the second round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship on Thursday.
Karrie Webb and Angela Stanford were so close down the stretch Saturday at the HSBC Women's Champions, matching each other birdie for birdie, that Stanford only sees one way to get the advantage in Sunday's final round.
For all the talk of the youth movement in women's golf, Karrie Webb showed on Friday that experienced players can still show up their younger competitors from time to time.
Angela Stanford gets to experience a first in her 13 seasons on the LPGA Tour. She gets to stay at home and sleep in her own bed during a tournament.
The real phenom in women's golf might be Angela Stanford. She won the HSBC Women's Champions event in Singapore toward the start of the season, making her the oldest player to win on the LPGA Tour all year.