- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Latest Angels Items
The Dodgers rookie's first week in the majors was a memorable one, with 13 hits in 28 at-bats, four home runs and 10 RBI in his first seven games since coming up from the minor leagues.
Josh Hamilton is heading to the Los Angeles Angels, lured with a $125 million, five-year contract that steps up the migration of high-profile stars to Southern California.
Josh Hamilton left the Texas Rangers on Thursday and agreed to a $125 million, five-year contract with the Los Angeles Angels.
Torii Hunter has reached the postseason six times in his career, but he's never played in a World Series.
The wife of Steve Franken says the veteran film and television actor has died.
Eric Chavez looked around the New York clubhouse and saw he had more in common with his teammates than the pinstripes on his uniform.
Roy Halladay tossed a perfect game and a postseason no-hitter, all in the same year. He also won a Cy Young Award in each league, has been to eight All-Star games, and is one of the best pitchers in baseball history.
Albert Pujols thrust both arms high in the air, even before he reached home plate.
The Tampa Bay Rays have chosen to play one road game rather than two at home if they finish tied with the Boston Red Sox and Los Angeles Angels for the AL wild card.