- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Angie Carriker
Currently on the Carriker family's digital video recorder is the three-hour telecast of the Washington Redskins' Aug. 18 preseason game against the Indianapolis Colts. Adam Carriker did not play in that forgettable exhibition because of severe blisters on his heels, but his wife, Angie, recorded it anyway, as she always does.
"Anybody that knows Adam knows he will work harder than anybody on the team," Angie Carriker said.