- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Angie Dickinson
Burt Bacharach knew writing a memoir would be emotional — not because of his never-heard backstage tales or his tumultuous marriages. He knew that being honest would force him to come to terms with the death of his daughter.
Sept. 30: Actress Angie Dickinson is 81. Singer Cissy Houston is 79. Singer Johnny Mathis is 77. Actor Len Cariou is 73. Singer Marilyn McCoo is 69. Singer Sylvia Peterson of The Chiffons is 66. Actor John Finn ("Cold Case") is 60. Guitarist John Lombardo (10,000 Maniacs) is 60. Country singer Deborah Allen is 59. Jazz singer Patrice Rushen is 58. Actor Barry Williams ("The Brady Bunch") is 58. Actress Fran Drescher is 55. Country singer Marty Stuart is 54. Actress Crystal Bernard ("Wings") is 51. Actor Eric Stoltz is 51. Rapper-producer Marley Marl is 50. Country singer Eddie Montgomery of Montgomery Gentry is 49. Singer Trey Anastasio of Phish is 48. Bassist Robby Takac of The Goo Goo Dolls is 48. Actress Monica Bellucci ("The Passion of the Christ," "The Matrix Reloaded") is 48. Actor Tony Hale ("Arrested Development") is 42. Actress Jenna Elfman is 41. Actor Ashley Hamilton is 38. Actress Lacey Chabert is 30. Actor Kieran Culkin is 29. Rapper T-Pain is 28.
Burt Bacharach will be handling the words for his next project: a memoir.