- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Fourth Amendment says Obama is not at liberty to collect metadata
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Angie Gregg
The daughter of Cleveland kidnapping and rape suspect Ariel Castro didn't mince words in describing her current mindset toward her father: "He is dead to me."
"There will be no visits. There will be no phone calls," she said. "He can never be daddy again. I have no sympathy for the man."
He's the "most evil, vile demonic animal," said Angie Gregg, of her father, in an interview with CNN. "He is dead to me."