- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Angie Gregg
The daughter of Cleveland kidnapping and rape suspect Ariel Castro didn't mince words in describing her current mindset toward her father: "He is dead to me."
"There will be no visits. There will be no phone calls," she said. "He can never be daddy again. I have no sympathy for the man."
He's the "most evil, vile demonic animal," said Angie Gregg, of her father, in an interview with CNN. "He is dead to me."