- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Topic - Angie
The search continues for an inmate who escaped the minimum-security Rayburn Correctional Center in Washington Parish.
No hysterics and no panic. To Dr. James Miller, Angela Carol King's birth was another "routine" delivery.
Masters champion Bubba Watson returned home from a media tour in New York two weeks ago and hung his green jacket in the closet.
Steve's wife, Angie, said their family's focus had become her husband's diagnosis and treatment, while their daughters coped as best they could.
"You know, we'd always just focused on him, so we didn't realize the after-effects, the aftershocks, of what's happening to the kids," she said. "It's not just our family that's suffering. It's all of the families (of veterans with PTSD) that are out there suffering."