- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By John R. Bolton
Reality calls for attaching Gaza to Egypt and the West Bank to Jordan
Topic - Angie
No hysterics and no panic. To Dr. James Miller, Angela Carol King's birth was another "routine" delivery.
Masters champion Bubba Watson returned home from a media tour in New York two weeks ago and hung his green jacket in the closet.
Steve's wife, Angie, said their family's focus had become her husband's diagnosis and treatment, while their daughters coped as best they could.
"You know, we'd always just focused on him, so we didn't realize the after-effects, the aftershocks, of what's happening to the kids," she said. "It's not just our family that's suffering. It's all of the families (of veterans with PTSD) that are out there suffering."