- Elton John blasts Russia’s anti-gay laws during Moscow concert
- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
Animal And Plant Health Inspection Service
Latest Animal And Plant Health Inspection Service Items
The White House announced Tuesday that it is canceling tours of the president's home for the foreseeable future as the sequester spending cuts begin to bite and the administration makes good on its warnings of painful decisions.
Advertising kittens or puppies for sale could soon be a crime summoning federal agents and SWAT team raids. The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is at work on a rule that furthers the agenda of extreme animal-rights activists by making it substantially more difficult to obtain a purebred dog or cat as a pet.
An invasive species that led to vineyard quarantines across Northern California and threatened the state's wine industry has been eradicated in four of the affected counties, federal officials say.