- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Animal And Plant Health Inspection Service
Latest Animal And Plant Health Inspection Service Items
The White House announced Tuesday that it is canceling tours of the president's home for the foreseeable future as the sequester spending cuts begin to bite and the administration makes good on its warnings of painful decisions.
Advertising kittens or puppies for sale could soon be a crime summoning federal agents and SWAT team raids. The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) is at work on a rule that furthers the agenda of extreme animal-rights activists by making it substantially more difficult to obtain a purebred dog or cat as a pet.
An invasive species that led to vineyard quarantines across Northern California and threatened the state's wine industry has been eradicated in four of the affected counties, federal officials say.