- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
- VA apologizes to forgotten Marine veteran locked in Fla. clinic, forced to call 911
- U.S. social and economic trends on worrisome track, survey finds
- McDonald nomination unanimously referred to full Senate
- Chuck Norris honorary chairman of NRA voter registration campaign
- GOP outraged Obamacare investigators able to get coverage with fake IDs
Anime News Network
Latest Anime News Network Items
In an effort to finish a project Bill Hardacre dedicated his life to, the Paramount Theatre is asking for donations to completely eliminate the debt the 85-year-old building still owes.
In two weeks, Maggie Hanna of The Dalles will have some of the most painful moments of her childhood - and some reflecting bravery and determination - splashed across the big screen in two major U.S. cities.
For the first time in history, the average child has a cell phone and for the first time groups of kids can bully your child while they are home safe in bed. Ding, ding, hate text, FB hate message. Learn about cyber bullying and how to prevent it.
This week's "Jack the Giant Slayer," a 3-D retelling of the Jack and the Beanstalk legend, contains all the elements of the classic tale: farm boy, beans, giants, etc. But along for the ride is a new character, Princess Isabelle, played by Eleanor Tomlinson.
Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney's concession speech Tuesday night in Boston, as transcribed by Roll Call:
Every year, Mitt Romney and his family spend a week at his estate on picturesque Lake Winnipesaukee. They go boating, play games — and attend church, an expression of the faith that's fundamentally shaped the Republican presidential candidate.