- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
Latest Anita Baker Items
Grammy Award-winning singer Anita Baker has countersued a company that says it hasn't been paid for work done on her Detroit-area home.
A Michigan judge has dismissed an arrest warrant that had been issued for Grammy Award-winning singer Anita Baker.
An arrest warrant has been issued for Grammy Award-winning singer Anita Baker.
Babyface called her an icon; Diddy said she was like a sister; and Anita Baker credited her for helping secure her latest Grammy nomination.
A house painting company has filed a lawsuit against Anita Baker claiming the Grammy-winning R&B singer owes them more than $15,000.