- NYT’s David Brooks: Obama has ‘manhood problem’ in Middle East
- Ted Cruz thanks Obama for denying visas to terrorists
- Survivors recall chaos, fear in Everest avalanche
- General Mills apologizes for ‘right to sue’ confusion, reverses policy
- Dealer wanted in U.S. for art fraud nabbed in Spain
- Easter morning delivery for space station
- Boxer Rubin ‘Hurricane’ Carter dies at 76
- Probe could complicate Rick Perry’s prospects
- Ukraine, Russia trade blame for eastern shootout
- Obamas head to church on Easter morning
Latest anita frazier Items
U.S. retail sales of video game hardware, software and accessories dropped 20 percent in July to $707.7 million, hurt especially by a sharp drop in demand for video game consoles, according to market researcher NPD Group.
U.S. retail sales of video game systems, games and accessories fell 4 percent in March as game software sales declined, according to new data from an industry group.
U.S. retail sales of video game systems, software and accessories slipped 1 percent in July according to market researcher NPD Group. A lackluster summer game launch schedule partly offset strong sales of the Xbox 360.
Summer doldrums weighed on the video game industry in June, with U.S. retail sales of hardware, software and accessories down 6 percent from a year earlier, to $1.1 billion.