- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
By John R. Bolton
The president fiddles at his domestic altar while the world burns
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Anita Thigpen Perry
Mitt Romney, the Republican presidential nominee, said Friday that he prefers Snooki over Honey Boo Boo because of her "spark-plug personality," wants actor Gene Hackman to play him in a movie and that he wears "as little as possible" to bed.
"The virtue of the Sabbath, honoring the sanctity of life, reclaiming fatherhood, reclaiming motherhood, marriage and family, physiology of success, truth and its rewards, conscientious objection, the morality of race, the virtue of capitalism, the virtue of saving, moving towards a virtuous civilization."
"Ronald Reagan monument unveiled outside London's U.S. embassy. New statue promptly takes 15-point lead in GOP presidential poll."